- Information Technology
TUC IT Department
Welcome to the Home Page for the Touro University California Information Technology Department. This resource covers our most common computer and technology related questions. If you cannot find the answer to a question about technology and computing on campus on this site, feel free to contact us.
We manage the technologies used by students, faculty, staff and visitors, including email accounts, Internet access, Blackboard, telephones, multimedia, software, technology training, computers labs, and classrooms and instructional technology resources.
How to Get Help
- Email (preferred): Please send an email describing the problem or question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Submit a service ticket at email@example.com
- Telephone: 707-644-HELP (4357)
- In person: Our location and hours are listed below.
IT DEPARTMENT LOCATION AND HOURS
- Library Annex Rm 104
- Find Us on the Campus Map.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 3 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.